Our Support


Website Development

Every website is unique and requires different components. So there is no perfect answer to this question.

However, we have made available ranges that your new website may fall into (Basic, Standard and Premium).

Kindly check our website pricing section for details.

Usually, we give between 5 days to 2 weeks for small websites to be ready. Bigger website projects may take up to 2 months. However, the pace of each project is set by the client.

Client’s input, feedback, contents and likes influence the readiness of the website.

Not at all!

We have clients all over the world. We are not restricted to location.

In fact our team is made up of best hands in web development field and are scattered all around the work. Hence, most of their work is done remotely.

We request that you pay 70% of the total before we start your project and then pay the remaining balance of 30% after the job is done satisfactorily.

You can pay via online transfer or with bitcoin(based on certain conditions).

We are always here for you!

We will teach you how to manage it and help you along the way

Creative Graphic Design

You need to explain what type of graphics do you require (for print or digital use) and if possible provide us with similar projects that will show us your vision.


You will receive your compressed design files via email or external file sharing service.

We will also send you the .JPEG or .PNG format as may be applicable to the type or nature of the job.

We design anything graphics; logos, flyers, banners, book & CD covers, Calendars, Souvenirs and more. Please contact us to discuss your project and design requirements.

Copyright for all work carried out by Royal Graphics transfers to the client as soon as the balance has been settled in full. We do, however, reserve the right to use any work for promotional purposes.

For all small projects and designs we always need upfront payment. For more advanced projects and complex artworks 50% deposit is required before any design work will commence. The final payment should be made when your files are ready to be sent to you.

Digital Marketing

If you already have a website for your business, Congratulations. You have already built a good foundation.

With the right digital marketing approach, your business could be set apart and you can attract and convert new customers.

As a rule of thumb, general marketing expenditures are recommended to be around 10-20% of overall revenue, but there is not an exact answer.

The most important thing is getting result on your investment.

With us, your investment is guaranteed to bring returns.

We create extremely targeted ads for each individual service or products. This implies only those people who needs your services and products finds it.

This ensures high conversion.

Yes, you will need to grant us access to your account so that we can do our job correctly.

We give detailed periodic report on performances of all campaigns that we run for you.

Other than that, you could get your ad performance level from the number of clients getting in touch. However, do not expect immediate result in campaigns. It might take months before you start seeing results.

CAD Services

We are into 2D and 3D Designs, Plans and 3D Models of Buildings (Architectural Designs), Machine and Structural Drawings and More.

The files can be sent in any graphics format like TIFF, JPEG or PDF. Paper drawings can be couriered to a location that would be given. AutoCAD drawings may be emailed to us for 3D modeling and animation.

Regarding projects, we do not disclose any computer and/or paper data generated by us or sent to us.

Your data and company secret is therefore safe with us.

Communication can be done by email, phone, live chat, and social media chat. We can also set up an FTP transfer for our clients.

The amount you are going to pay depends on how complex your project is.

We do give discount for big projects.

Have questions?


Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Upload an image description (only if it is necessary)

Days money back guarantee

Share processes an data secure lona need to know basis without the need.

Build and protect your brand

Share processes an data secure lona need to know basis without the need.